Deploying a form to the WEB

From: Cindy Mulcahy <mermaid_at_radium.ncsc.mil>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 12:06:26 -0400

I am relatively new to Oracle applications. I limited experience using the Dev 2000 forms GUI.

I am tasked with building an oracle application for my user. They have a req. to access the DB through the WEB using Netscape 4.1.

    I am looking for advice. Having never used Designer 2000 nor deployed any form to the web using Dev 2000, which application would accomplish this task with the most ease.

I understand that either way will be challenging. I am just simply looking to see if one has any advantages over the other and also the difficulty involved in going either way.

Any information would help make my decision easier.

                    Thanks
            Cindy Mulcahy