US- ORACLE DBA (SAN JUAN, PR)

From: Yari Posada <yarip_at_ibm.net>
Date: 1998/08/27

Project Location: San Juan, PR
Project Length: Permanent

Project Description: Oracle DBA

Consultant's Roles and Responsibilities: Works closely with project manager, technical team leader, developers and client to analyze needs and development specifications. Provides technical assistance and direction in the areas database design and development. Manages personal schedule in order to maintain project schedule

--
BS in Computer Science/related field minimum); Minimum of 5 years of
experience working with relational database technology (ORACLE,

For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to:
Yari Posada
Cambridge Solutions Corp.
IT_at_web2000.net

WE HAVE NATIONWIDE POSITIONS IN OTHER LOCATIONS -

All resumes will be held in strict confidence. We will not release your
resume to the client, unless we first contact you and have your
permission.

**SPANISH IS NOT A REQUIREMENT**