Re: Oracle vs MS SQL Server

From: Patrick Ikhifa <pikhifa_at_teamaffinity.com>
Date: 1998/08/27

Bottom Line: We now have a choice of Databases, platforms etc. And a lot of us have jobs that pay our bills.
Note - If you live in either world and think that your learning process has stopped or refuse to keep out, you will go the way of Btrieve, DEC, Data Gen'l and a host of others in this industry that missed the boat. Motto: "Be Prepared"