Oracle AQ

From: Louise Weiler <ljweiler_at_nycap.rr.com>
Date: 1998/08/27

Greetings ---

On my current project, we are getting ready for phase II in which we want to be able to route "documents" along a chain of users. Oracle 8's AQ (Advanced Queuing) APPEARS to be what we are looking for; however, I also know how well Oracle's "first time" products tend to work. Has anyone used AQ, and if so, does it work as advertised?

Thanks in advance!

--
-- Louise

Louise J Weiler