16-bit and 32-bit versions of SQL*Net

From: Xuening Sun <ba503_at_torfree.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 14:34:06 GMT

 We are running two applications on Win 95, one application requires 16-bit version of SQL*Net, the other requires 32-bit version of SQL*Net. Everything was fine. But when we move these two applications to NT 4.0, we are having problem runnning the application which requires 16-bit SQL*Net. I think that we need 16-bit SQL*Net driver for NT 4.0, but I am not 100% sure. Any help would highly be appreciated.

Xuening Sun