Des/200- WebServerGenerator - font

From: Pim van Essen <pvessen_at_fado.com>
Date: 27 Aug 1998 14:29:46 GMT

I think a very simple problem. I want to change the font of the table column titles on a created web page by webserver generator. As far as I can see it has to be done in PL/SQL. All suggestions are welcome. Greetings,
Enno Neeteson (e-mail: enno_at_fado.com) Received on Thu Aug 27 1998 - 09:29:46 CDT