Tuxedo + ORACLE = ORA-01013

From: <jhu_at_almin01.info.fundp.ac.be>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:12:26 GMT

We have a Tuxedo (v5) Service which is accessing ORACLE (7.3.2.3) via a TMS. Depending on input, that service can take 10 sec or 5 min to complete. Sometimes the service works, sometimes we receive error ORA-01013 ("user requested cancel of current operation"). That can accured after 15 sec or after 2 min or never. So it does not seem to be a time-out problem. Does anyone have any idea ? Is Tuxedo sending a <Ctrl>-C to the TMS ?

TIA Joel

(Please, reply also by e-mail as I can not easily read news groups)