Status Bar

From: Venkatesh Malepati <venkatesh_at_teamqsi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 16:48:08 -0400

Hai Everybody,

Does any body know how to use status bar in oracle forms 5.0. I have a loop, which goes through around 10,000 records each time. I need to show a status bar while it is in the loop. Please advice me, if you know some thing how to go about with it.

advanced thanks,

regards,
venkatesh Received on Wed Aug 26 1998 - 15:48:08 CDT