Re: Problem coming out sqlplus from korn shell script

From: <prochak_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:45:32 GMT

Ramey,

In what way was it "unsuccessful"? Post a sample of your scripts that demonstrates the problem. Then we can be more specific in helping you.

You can use:

    EXIT SUCCESS for example in your SQL/PLUS script (say it is filename test.sql). then execute it as:

    sqlplus user/password <test.sql
    echo $? is the exit status

in just about any UNIX shell.

Let us know.