job opportunity need

From: mp <mpcan_at_tamcotec.com>
Date: 26 Aug 1998 02:11:38 GMT

Hi all,
I have experence of Oracle Financials nearly three years. Besides functional side, I also very good at technical side. Such as customization, troubleshooting, etc. I'm not willing to travel, I'd like to join in IS department of one of Oracle Financials clients to be resposible for maintaining the application. I'm an expert on data processing, problem solving, report developing. If the business process changes, I also can re-configration the modules.
Do you kindly tell me which Canada's company needs the person like me? Toronto's is prefered but not necessary. Thanks in advance!

mpcan_at_tamcotec.com Received on Tue Aug 25 1998 - 21:11:38 CDT