Unix signal handling using PRO*C

From: jedimaster <jedimast_at_concentric.net>
Date: 25 Aug 1998 17:38:03 PDT

Can anyone give me some example code showing the proper way to handle SIGINT and SIGCHLD signals in a Unix program? I'm having a problem with core dumps occuring under 7.3.3 when I try to trap these two signals?

Thanks,
Bob

"When the long night comes, return to the end of the beginning."

Message from Ambassador Kosh to Sheridan - Babylon 5