New to Oracle... Help!

From: Gianfranco Giometti <giometti_at_ibm.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 18:56:05 -0400

Hello,

Up to yesterday I was an "Access-guy", but I just found out that I will be taking lots of Oracle this year (I am actually very excited) and would like to know what are the hardware requirements for Oracle and which version is best to start with.... I have a P133 laptop with 40MB RAM and a hard drive with 1.4G of which about 360MB free (for now, but I can free more) on Win95.. can I do it? or should I consider buying a desktop?!!

Thanks
Gianfranco Received on Tue Aug 25 1998 - 17:56:05 CDT