Re: Oracle+Solaris with Linux

From: <beansboy_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 20:26:36 GMT

I've actually never actually used this, but you might try:

the Oracle DBD (used with DBI) module written for Perl, at

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-category/07_Database_Interfaces/DBD/DBD-Oracle

-0. 54.tar.gz (see
http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-category/07_Database_Interfaces/DBD/DBD-Oracle

-0. 54.readme).

There are some resources in the readme file.