How to create new db services manually on NT !

From: Raymond K.W. Lau <rlau_at_excel.com.hk>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 1998 15:45:46 +0800

Hi,

We are going to create a new database instance on WinNT Server. We have a set of scripts to create db for unix platforms. So we want to keep it in the same way for all platforms. But after we create a database instance on NT Server, there are no related services in control panel for this new created database instance such as OracleServiceSID and OracleStartSID !!
Is there any way to create these services manual ?

Thanks,