Re: OCI - Multiple CPU ( multi threaded problems )

From: Gert Rijs <nospampleasegem_at_wirehub.nl>
Date: 24 Aug 1998 06:24:55 GMT

are you using visualc 5 for this program? i understand that the vc-compiler had some multi-cpu problems too (fixed with sp3).

gert
--
reply address is altered to keep the spam down remove the nospamplease part to reply... Gert Rijs
gem at wirehub.nl
www.wirehub.nl/~gem

santhosha Kumar <santhoshak_at_msn.com> wrote in article <uIZ5Muwz9GA.228_at_upnetnews03>...