Clusters.....why?

From: Arthur Merar <amerar_at_unsu.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 1998 21:28:22 -0500

Hello,

Being new to Oracle, there are a few things I do not understand. I was hoping someone could help me with these three things since they do not make any sense to me:

  1. What does the 'Optimal' parameter do for rollback segments?
  2. What is a cluster? Although I have read the Oracle book on clusters, I cannot even begin to build a picture of this in my mind.......
  3. When dealing with 'Profiles'....what is meant by a 'composite limit'?

Thank you for your help.

--

"A real friend is someone who knows all about you and still respects you."

Arthur
amerar_at_unsu.com
ICQ#:663601
http://www.unsu.com Received on Sun Aug 23 1998 - 21:28:22 CDT