Re: Who has helpfull PL/SQL queries/tools?

From: Alan Johns <Alan_at_tarragon.co.uk>
Date: 1998/08/21

Jouke.
Being an ex-DBA myself, one of the biggest pains is setting up all those jobs to populate/refresh people's test databases. Try having a look at 'Move for Servers - Oracle' from Princeton Softech. It is a relational data extract and insertion tool that could really save you a lot of administrative heart-ache. It allows you to extract relationally intact sub-sets of data either on-line or in batch, and then insert/update this data to a target database. It also allows modification of that data during insert, including DATE AGING for your Y2K work.

In article <6rcnf6$ar7$1_at_news.worldonline.nl>, j wilkens <jouke.wilkens_at_tip.nl> writes
>Who has helpfull PL/SQL queries/tools? Or where can I find them?
>
>I'm a starting DBA-er, who can use helpfull queries/tools to support me with
>doing my job.
>
>My email-adress: jouke.wilkens_at_tip.nl
>
>Thanks a lot.

Best regards

--
  Alan Johns
  Tarragon Software Ltd - UK & Ireland Distributor for

        ELISE - the MatchMaker. Software for recruitment, estate agencies,
                                dating agencies, etc from WCC

Phone: 44(0)1480 414141
  Fax: 44(0)1480 436869