To create the trigger

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 06:07:56 GMT

Hello,
I want to create a trigger like this:
CREATE TRIGGER TEST
BEFORE INSERT OF ACC
FOR EACH ROW
BEGIN
  IF acc_qty > ord_qty THEN

        SELECT ALLOW_FLAG INTO temp FROM TABLE WHERE ....
        IF temp = 'No' THEN
             raise_application_error(-10000,'You don't orderso much');
        ELSE
           UPDATE_CLAUSE;
        END IF;
   ELSE
        UPDATE_CLAUSE;

  END IF;
END TEST; My question is that the 2 UPDATE_CLAUSE are the same. If in normal,I type the UPDATE_CLAUSE twice,and compile, the trigger is created OK.
Is there any convenient way but type the UPDATE_CLAUSE twice? Please give me some suggestion,Thank you in advance! Please Cc to : violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw,Thanks :) Received on Fri Aug 21 1998 - 01:07:56 CDT