Designer 2000 : File names

From: Kelvin Baggs <kelvinb_at_technologist.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 1998 02:55:11 GMT

Hi all

I'm using Designer 2000 to specify the database files I want to use (i.e. path/file name) but Designer scripts always store the path and filename in UPPERCASE.

Is there a something I need to set, like telling it that the intended database destination is a UNIX database environment?

Thanks
Kelvin Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 21:55:11 CDT