Oracle exporting/resulting DrWatson GPF

From: Marc <marcdav_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 18 Aug 1998 19:13:51 +0100

I have this really annoying problem at work. I'm running Oracle Applications
(10.7.0 SC161) on NT4 workstations, but whenever I go to export anything I
always get the following GPF:

F45RUN caused a General Protection Fault in module FND75WIN.DLL at 0023:5073

Now, if I manually have drwatson.exe running already I get the option to Close or Ignore, choosing the latter logs the error and I can continue. But because I'm using NT the drwtsn32.exe should kick in, surely? I've even set up the registry exactly as it says in the drwtsn32 help file:

(in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\WindowsNT\CurrentVersion\AeDebug)

[Default]            [value not set]
Auto                   "1"
Debugger         "drwtsn32 -p %ld -e %ld -g"

What do the -p, -e and -g do/mean? Why won't this kick in automatically?

And for all you Oracle buffs, is it the norm to get a GPF everytime you try to export (I'm talking exporting from ANYWHERE)...

Please help, many thanks in advance...

Marc
--
You cannot simultaneously prevent and prepare for war.

Albert Einstein (1879-1955) Received on Tue Aug 18 1998 - 13:13:51 CDT