DBMS_SHARED_POOL installation

From: <lalaina_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 09:16:47 GMT

Hello ORACLE guys ,

I'm currently working on a heavy application that would need the use of DBMS_SHARED_POOL.KEEP package.

But when I run the script prvtpool.plb (as described in the docs) , I receive error messages :

 -ORA-01933: cannot create a stored object using privileges from a role

-LINE/COL ERROR

Does anyone know how can I solve those problems ?

Many thanks in advance

Lalaina
Lalaina.rako_at_advalvas.be

http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum Received on Mon Aug 17 1998 - 04:16:47 CDT