OCI8 Question

From: Igor Chernyak <igor.chernyak_at_platinum.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:21:41 -0700

I am writing a little app which processes query. The query structure is not known in
advance.

It is understood that I should use OCIParamGet() and several OCIAttrGet() to get the
information about column before fetching.

My question is - what happens if the column - is USER-DEFINED DATA TYPE, such as CUSTOMER?

What do you do?

Is there known examples of how it works?

Thanks.

Igor. Received on Sat Aug 15 1998 - 20:21:41 CDT