Re: Help on Dates

From: <Mujeeb_ur_Rehman_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 18:31:15 GMT

Hi :)

Well here is a function that will return the fourth sunday of the current month. You can modify it to your particular requirement.

Just copy and paste the code between the lines and u are all set to go.

Hope this helped u out.

create or replace function fourth_sunday return date is
  tmpmth date;
begin
  tmpmth := next_day(last_day(add_months(sysdate,-1)),'SUNDAY')+21; return tmpmth;
end;