Personal Oracle 8/Developer2000 forms5

From: <katt_at_iinet.com.au>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 21:19:48 GMT

I cannot connect to my database....help

I have Personal oracle 8 already installed on my machine...ran the demobld script...all tables and views were created.

Installed Developer 2000 Forms 5 and when I try to connect to my database Iam unable to establish a connection.

I am only a second year student so if you can help dont get too technical on me plz..KISS

Please can anyone offer some advice :))))

Katt Received on Sat Aug 15 1998 - 16:19:48 CDT