Making reports2.5 work in GUI mode on UNIX

From: <sharathc_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 16:38:15 GMT

I have a question for you. This is regarding printing bitmap reports generated through Reports2.5 on Unix.

What do I have to do to make. (On OS, Server, Reports)

  1. Reports2.5 working in bitmap mode on unix. I have X-Motif installed on the unix (NCR > 3.0)
  2. To print the output of these reports on unix ( I have HP-Laserjet4 connected on lp port)

This would save lot of trouble for my developers, who otherwise may have to do lot of formatting on reports2.5 charected based version to suit the preprinted stationary.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
-Sharath

http://www.dejanews.com/rg_mkgrp.xp Create Your Own Free Member Forum Received on Fri Aug 14 1998 - 11:38:15 CDT