Re: Suppressing a column

From: Joel R. Kallman <jkallman_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:08:45 GMT

I'm not sure I know what you mean by "suppress" a table column. In what context are you asking this?

On Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:52:19 GMT, psylvestre_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Is there a way of suppress a table column ?
>
>Thanks in advance.

Thanks!

Joel

Joel R. Kallman Oracle Government, Education, & Health

Columbus, OH                             http://govt.us.oracle.com

jkallman@us.oracle.com                   http://www.oracle.com

The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Received on Fri Aug 14 1998 - 10:08:45 CDT