US-NJ-DB2 BA

From: CGUEVARA <cguevara_at_aol.com>
Date: 14 Aug 1998 14:41:07 GMT

Ladies and Gentleman,

Please forgive me for posting a Job opening, I know it is not related to this newsgroup but I really need help. Fast. I am with an executive search firm on Wall St. and we are in desperate need of DB/2 DBA's. There are several DB/2 DBA positions. Both consulting and full-time positions are available. Consulting is paying very competitive rates and full time is offering very nice salaries as well. This Job includes production support, infrastructure work, documentation, new development, maintenance, disk management, performance management, documenting existing system, and generally augmenting the existing DBA staff. We can get you interviews with the managers immediately. Please call me ASAP if you are interested or you know anyone that is interested so that we can discuss the position in further detail. We will pay a referral fee for anyone who is recommended and gets the job.

Once again sorry for this post and thank you for your time and help, Matt Sherwood

Phone	 212-248-9700 x211
Fax:	212-509-1633

If you want to e-mail do not hit the reply button mail to: Matt_Sherwood_at_yahoo.com Received on Fri Aug 14 1998 - 09:41:07 CDT