Connecting Oracle table in Access

From: Marien Kaptein <M.Kaptein_at_Optimit.nl>
Date: Fri, 14 Aug 1998 13:07:11 +0200

Hi everyone,

When I connect an Oracle7 table in Access97 through ODBC Access doesn't create the right primary key. When the Oracle table has more than one index, Access doesn't necessarily choose the one representing the primary key but a random one, even ones which allows null! I am using ODBC driver version 2.00.0301.

PS recreating constraints in a specific order is not an option. Received on Fri Aug 14 1998 - 06:07:11 CDT