Re: Oracle JDBC Thin Applet + MS IE: SecurityException accessing jdbc.drivers system property

From: <vneupert_at_rand.de>
Date: 1998/08/13

Hi I have the same problem. Signing the Applet solves the security problem but know I get the error "No suitable Driver" but the applet loaded the correct "oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver".

I am pleased with any help.

Vera

> With Microsoft Internet Explorer 4 (Microsoft (R) VM for Java (tm), 4.0
> Release 4.79.0.2339) I get the following error message in the Java
> console:

 com.ms.security.SecurityExceptionEx[jdbc/sql/DriverManager.loadInitialDrivers]: