Getting a job in the field-ques?

From: Paul Sian <paulsian_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:00:21 -0500

I took a systems life-cycle devolopment course. Taught most of the fundamentals of oracle and sql. Are there employers out there who would hire me and provide additional traing whether on the job or however else or am I asking too much?
Any other tips, information will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 15:00:21 CDT