Exit from PL/SQL Exception Block

From: Richard Elliott <Richard.A.Elliott_at_wgp.twc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 13:14:12 GMT

I have a large number of PL/SQL programs that all have EXCEPTION blocks in them. I want to exit with a specific return code any time the exception block is entered. The "whenever sqlerror exit 99" stmt does not seem to work if you have an exception block. How can I exit from the exception block. Thanks in advance for your help. Reply to E:Mail or news group. Thanks ! Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 08:14:12 CDT