Re: Oracle/Peoplesoft Replication

From: <dbell_at_cntc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 20:48:57 GMT

In article <6qsm5r$448$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>,   mstock01_at_my-dejanews.com wrote:
> ...Attempting replication of PeopleSoft 7.0 or 7.5 tables using Oracle
> snapshots ...encounteing error - cannot replicate tables with columns of LONG
> or LONG RAW datatypes.
>
> Oracle does not support replication of LONG datatypes. Can anyone
suggest a
> solution or third party software?

Check out http://www.peerdirect.com Our company specializes in database replication. PeerDirect supports fully bi-directional, change-based replication for Oracle and several other databases. It is unique in its ability to replicate BLOBs and other large data types. If you have any questions, please contact me directly.
Regards
Dave Bell
email dbell_at_cntc.com