How to invoke OLE server from ORACLE

From: Krishna Madakasira <krishna_at_3csoftware.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 11:18:05 -0400

Hi,
I have an application written in Visual C++ that exposes some OLE objects. I want to use those objects by creating them from an ORACLE application. I want to know if it possible to do so. I also would like to know what language I should use to create objects suah as PL/SQL or ProC. Thanks. Received on Wed Aug 12 1998 - 10:18:05 CDT