Ampersand (&) on the Push Button Label

From: Ed Jennings <jenningse_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 06:50:04 -0400

I'm using Forms 5.0, and I want to put an ampersand (&) on a push button as part of the label. With a single (&), I get an underbar. With a double (&&) I get both displayed. I've tried enclosing it with both single and double quotes, all to no avail. Has anyone been able to get this to work?
--

jenningse_at_mindspring.com

"The opinions expressed here are my own, not those of DOMAIN technologies" Received on Wed Aug 12 1998 - 05:50:04 CDT