Personal Oracle 8 and ODBC

From: <psylvestre_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Aug 1998 09:12:37 GMT

Hello,

I've got Personal Oracle 8 on my computer which is under Windows 95. I created my own database.

I can access it with the oracle tools (Oracle 8 Navigator for instance...), and data are correct.

And i have to access this database within Microsoft Access 97 and via ODBC. For this i use the Oracle ODBC Driver (8.00.0300 - SQORA32.DLL - 06/03/97).

So when i open some table, i have this message : Reserved Error (-7768) No message assigned to this error and all the fields on the table come in error.

Could you help me to resolve this Microsoft mistery ?

Best regards.