Re: Pass-through query drops each 256th character?

From: Steve Jorgensen <nospam_at_nospam.com>
Date: 1998/08/11

It sounds like you've run into a genuine Access bug, and it's probably documented on-line. I can't tell you a fix, but I can suggest a workaround.

Use a stored procedure to run your query, but store the results in a table on the server-side that can then be queried by Access to see the result. If this is a multi-user situation, you can add a field to the primary key of the result table that can be used to identify the session running the SP, and retrieving the results.

Mike deFreitas <MdeFreitasNOSPAM_at_whistlercomputing.com> wrote in article <35D05A05.C1126654_at_whistlercomputing.com>...