Adhoc Query Tool Evaluation

From: Alan Moore <alan.moore_at_glasgow.it.gov.uk>
Date: 1998/08/11

My site (a large Scottish Local Government IT Department) is currently evaluating GUI adhoc query tools, with a view to settling on one.

We have managed to narrow the scope to; Discoverer 3, Business Objects 4 & Crystal Reports.

I'm therefore looking for a Website which contains evaluation reports on each. A comparison of the 3 would be ideal.

Has anyone came across such a Site ? - or alternatively be prepared to offer their own thoughts ?

Thanks in advance.

Alan Moore.
(alan.moore_at_it.glasgow.gov.uk) Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT