Need help finding Oracle app's. ver. 10 people

From: Ron <ron_at_softrek.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 1998 19:00:26 -0700

   Hello all I could really use some help finding some oracle people = v.10. Iam recuriting for a company that needs about 25 people. If you = know anyone who needs a job or is looking, I would greatly appreate you = sending there resume my way. Thanks

ron_at_softrek.com Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 21:00:26 CDT