Oci Calls in DLL's from Forms

From: Kinski <kkinski_at_metronet.de>
Date: 11 Aug 1998 19:08:49 GMT

Hi,
I have a Problem!!

We have build a DLL which Copy Longraw's from one to another table. We start this DLL from FORMS FFI-Calls. In the DLL we have the OCI call Olon(logon to oracle) - Now my Question is there any possibility to get the Session-Pointer from the current Forms Session ??? The extra Logon on the DLL takes too long in a Loop;

I hope somebody can help me !!
THANX,
Kai Received on Tue Aug 11 1998 - 14:08:49 CDT