Comments on Oracle CBT for training.

From: Tony Ho <th73815_at_glaxowellcome.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:08:41 -0400

Hi There:

I'm interested to hear from people's experience or review on the various CBT for Oracle Developer and Designer tools (preferrably the version 2.1). Any recommendation who to buy from beside Oracle Education (just looking for more than one vendor)? I'm compiling a list and would be happy to summarize it back on this newsgroup.

Thanks in advance. Received on Mon Aug 10 1998 - 12:08:41 CDT