Re: Legato and backup questions

From: Matthew Arrocha <marrocha_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 11:23:27 GMT

Felipe,

In the readme that comes on the CD, may be on the disk also, there is a section for people who have accidentally installed Legato in a 30-day trial mode. It has a product authentication number in it that only work for the Legato business module for Oracle.

Good luck.

hentz_at_ilea.ufrgs.br wrote in article <6q79qr$m0f$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> Hi there,
>
> In order to utilize tape storage, Recovery Manager(RMAN) requires a
Media