POLite and SQLPlus

From: Matthias Willms <willms_at_wi.rwth-aachen.de>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 1998 09:34:58 +0200

Is it possible to access a POLite database via SQLPlus? I have created a POLite database using Power Objects and would like to access this database with SQL commands. Anytime I tried to connect to the database I got a message similar to .... Interface driver not connected ... I guess I can anly access POLite using ODBC ... but how? Any suggestions?

Matthias Willms
University of Technology Aachen Received on Mon Aug 10 1998 - 02:34:58 CDT