8.0.3 Enterprise Server - login info question

From: surgeon <serge.m_at_usa.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Aug 1998 23:50:37 -0400

I got this CD from their booth during one of the shows here late last year. I installed it on my NT 4.0 machine with the intent to learn it. However, I can't get into anything (except for a few readmes) without stumbling upon Login Information pop-up window that demands my user name, password, the name of the service I intend to use and gives me a choice of login priviledges: Normal, SYSOPER, SYSDBA. I did not specify any of these during the setup. What do I do? Received on Sun Aug 09 1998 - 22:50:37 CDT