License Enforcement Strategy for Application

From: Guy Pardoe <info_at_PardoeOnline.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 06:52:46 -0400

Scenario:
I am developing a Client-Server app which will use Oracle 7.3 or 8.0 as its back-end database.

Question: If my prospective client has a 100-User SQL license in their company, but my app will be limted to a 10-User license how can I enforce the limit of 10-concurrent users in my app?

Any good strategies out there?

Thanks

Guy Received on Sat Aug 08 1998 - 05:52:46 CDT