Re: Help... Can I *not* use a rollback?

From: Alan D. Mills <alanmNOSPAM_at_uk.europe.mcd.mot.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Aug 1998 13:57:58 +0100

The only way I know of performing DML without using the rollback segments si to entorely remove all records from table using

TRUNCATE TABLE mytable;

But my guess is, this is not what you're looking for.

Other than that, I also think it's not possible.

Why would you not want to use the rollback segments anyway?

--
Alan D. Mills