Connecting Delphi 3 to Personal Oracle

From: Matthias Schmahl <matthias.schmahl_at_stud.uni-regensburg.de>
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 1998 12:54:51 +0200

Does anyone know if it is posssible to connect Delphi 3 to Personal Oracle 7.x via BDE (SQL-Links)? I want to develop a client/server application at my home office which will run on NT and Oracle 7.3 Server. So I want to develop and test at home with Personal Oracle and then upgrade to the server.

Any recommendations?
Perhaps any articles or books managing this problem?

Thanks a lot in advance! Received on Fri Aug 07 1998 - 05:54:51 CDT