Re: SQL loader error

From: T.Suresh Kumar <sureshkt_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 1998 09:23:09 +0100

Hi

    If your problem still not solved with the proposals given already,     try changing '_' with '$'.
    Because we have our databases running with Informix & Oracle as back end servers.

    Our fields are translated with '_' in informix and '$' in Oracle. I can not tell you why we have this translation.

    But because of reserved letters '_' may not work in Oracle . I am not sure of this.

    try changing it to '$'

Wishes
Suresh