Oracle Database Browser

From: Erik E. Bengtson <erikbengtson_at_erols.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 1998 19:53:19 -0400

    To those who are offended by this type of posting, please excuse this message.
I hope that this message leads you to a tool that can make your job easier.

    Information Professionals would like to announce the second version of SQL*Pro.
SQL*Pro is a Graphical Database Browser for Oracle. There are many features that
put it apart from anything out on the market today. These features are exactly what
you need to make your job easier, and you more productive. I promise, if you try it,
you'll never know how you did without it.

    For more Information, please visit our Website :

    http://www.erols.com/erikbengtson

Information Professionals Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 18:53:19 CDT