Financial packages for Oracle + Unix

From: Timothy Kelley <tkelley_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 21:29:38 GMT

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction ... I am looking for a financial package to service a company or about ~300 employees, about 15 simultaneous users using the database. The software should be in the 125k range. I'm looking at Oracle + whatever brand of Unix (pref Sun). Is there anything that's fits this description?
I know this is very general, but I'm loking for very general information ... Please follow up via email too!

TIA --
Tim Kelley
tkelley_at_ix.netcom.com Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 16:29:38 CDT