Opportunities

From: MARSHALL OLDHAM <moldham_at_maximgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 16:55:51 -0400

    I'm not exactly sure if this newsgroup is used for posting Oracle DBA opportunities. If I offend anyone, I gravely apologize.

    I am currently searching for an Oracle DBA to work with an operational data center with focus on the Oracle database. The candidate will be working with the creation of back-ups, and using inputs and exports. The position is in a Unix environment, and is open immediately.

    Again, I sincerely apologize if I have misused this newsgroup. If my apology is not necessary, and someone wishes to contact me, feel free via the following information. Thank you.

Marshall H.Oldham III
(888) 448-8812 x9130
moldham_at_maximgroup.com Received on Wed Aug 05 1998 - 15:55:51 CDT